Followers

Wednesday 8 April 2009

Bag Lady gets Bigger!



This one's mine all mine. Was really fed up at the weekend as OH had blagged a free ticket to Aintree so decided to treat myself.

It's a good bit bigger than the others I've done and stitching all the ends in was a nightmare - lol.
I used it today for the first time and it holds everything apart from my lunch!!

I also got orders for 2 more black bags today and have 3 that just need stitching up before they wing their way off to Newcastle.

2 comments:

Highland Handmade said...

I wonder where in newcastle they are going!!!

Fantastic bag! you are a true bag lady and are so very clever!!!
Love the crunch cards!
xxxxxxx

Sarah said...

Wow, love that bag!!! Next year, you're going to be a bag lady millionaire x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...