Followers

Monday 2 January 2012

Totally Useless Stitch A Long 2012


I've spent years thinking that my hoarding of odds and ends of thread until a stitching project is finished is strange, odd or maybe down right weird!!!
I've now found through Ali (thank you) a whole raft of people who not only think this is normal but it should be positively encouraged so I've found myself a jar to keep my odds and ends in and joined up for the Totally Useless Stitch A Long 2012 with Daffy Cat and am looking forward to adding to my jar during the

A big wave at my newest follower Daffy Cat :c)
Hugs
XX

3 comments:

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

What an absolutely brilliant idea, I'd love the same type of thing for the 4-6" pieces of ribbon I tend to save. As for threads, well there's some in my sewing/cross stitch box that must be about 20 years old. Still.... when I retire I'll do all these things.

Ali said...

Yay!! Just been to write down the new moon dates as I'm bound to forget xx

Sarah said...

Fab idea x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...