Followers

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Fairydoodler Teddy Bo Tuesday



Before I go any further please accept my apologies for this being late but the winner of my blog hop image is Kelly Lloyd if you could contact Teddy Bo through the shop with your choice of a single image that would be great! Thanks to everyone who joined in.

I've gone for something completely different today from the Fairy Doodler section of the store. Plus my printer is out of ink so I had to find something already printed.


Image: CELTICFAE_01
Sentiment: Free Hill House Font 
Gems: Meiflower

4 comments:

dragonllew said...

Oh wow great card so different.
Jenny x

Marilyn said...

This is a very cool image and I like how you've added just a little splash of colour!

Sarah said...

Beautiful card Debbie, love the colours x

Chrissy said...

This IS different...unusual...but totally beautiful Debbie..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...