Followers

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Another Ignored Tilda


Dodgy weather here again today - guess we had our summer on 28th May!!
That's my excuse for my fuzzy picture anyway :c)
EDIT: I took a new pic but it's still a tad furry - hey ho!


The layout is from Frosted Designs
There are 2 lots of 3 things as hubby would say for the Love to Create Challenge
and Lavender and Lace for the Anything Goes challenge
I've dug out some capsule collection papers and this Tilda stamp for the Incy Wincy Dust it off theme
so I would like to enter my soft focussed card into those challenge please.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Awww, such an adorable Tilda, very glad you got round to using her. Love your card x

Ann said...

Sweet card. Love the colors! Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs!

Inkypinkycraft said...

A really sweet card, thanks for playing at anything goes trace x dt

Nikbee said...

A pretty card. Lovely colours. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy.
Nikki F x

Angela said...

Oh this is gorgeous! Love the lavender border punch! Thank you so much for joining in with us at frosted designs xxx

Laura Bradley said...

Beautiful Tilda card! Thank you for sharing this fab card with us at Love to Create! Laura x

Stampalicious said...

oh this is so pretty, love the colours and that Tilda is sooo cute, thank you for joining our challenge at Frosted Designs, hugs, martina

Heather Doolittle said...

I love the awesome little stamp! I got to play with some of those stamps at a scrapbook retreat I went to! I love the diecut doily behind the cute stamped image and the purple in the overall card is GORGEOUS! I love that border punch you used as well. Thanks SO much for playing along at Frosted Designs! -Heather

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...