Followers

Sunday 27 February 2011

Make the Cut at I Did it Creations

This week at I Did it Creations we have a nice easy challenge for you. We want to see you use die cuts or punches on your projects. Our sponsor this week is Floppy Latte and I've used this gorgeous design called Tea Time Stacked Tea Cups

I've tried something different this time, I printed the image out twice in the same size and used peony nesties to cut 2 spotlights out of one of them. I coloured the bottom one using just pale blue promarkers, coloured in the die cuts and layered them on foam tape.
I used an off cut of the Tea House papers and another die cut to decorate the inside and even added a tea bag!

Challenges:

12 comments:

dragonllew said...

Great card I love the way you have used the die cuts to spotlight the image

cheryl said...

oh this is great,hun love the way you have used,the die cuts,hugs cheryl xxxx

Ali said...

What a fabby idea it looks great xx

Marg said...

What a clever idea, I love it! xx

Uma said...

lovely pretty card, great inside!

Scrappy Scatty said...

ohhhh I fancy a cuppa now - lovely card xx

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Lovely image - fab card. I like how you have 3D'd the image, very different.

Sylvia x said...

brillian idea..well done

sylvia x

Jennie said...

I didnt realise it was a tea-ba holder! Thats fantastic!

I really love this xx

Floppy Latte Designs said...

Hi Debbie!

Wooo Hooo What a great job with my image! It is simply gorgeous! I had a great time drawing those teacups as I am a tea fanatic (well, that and coffee!) This project is sooooo unique! A Tea Bag holder, how perfect is that!

Thanks for using my image and doing a wonderful job with it!

Hugs,
Jess

Addams said...

Lovely card, love waht you have done with the nesties

Betty said...

Great DT card love the die cuts and the teabag lovely idea.
Betty x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...