Followers

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Back to Normal with Hobby Art Bears


Just in case anyone was worried by my last post (Sarah!) thought I'd best do some bears as well. This is a Hobbyart one that I got from Sir Stampalot in their January sale :c) The leaves are a sizzix die and the flowers are a joy crafts one. The paper which is the closest thing to Basic Grey that I own is Memory Box from Crafty Emma's Store I didn't really like them when they arrived but they're growing on me.

This is another cute little fella (well kind of small if I'm honest bless him) Very simple here with Tea House papers from Crafty Emmas and a Personal Impressions sentiment.

7 comments:

Gem said...

gorgeous cards Debs :) x

Clairebears said...

they are both lovely :O)
I love the papers.
Love Clairebears x

CT19720 said...

Two fabby cards - I love both images, and the layout for the first on xx

Mad-Frog said...

Both great cards, love the papers

Sarah said...

Phew, you haven't gone loopy, back with bears!!! They are gorgeous bears I have to say, beautiful cards, love your paper choices xxx

dragonllew said...

Nice to see some bears on here again lol fab cards love the papers

Addams said...

Lovely cards, love both images

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...