Followers

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Teddy Bear Heaven

Do you love bears as much as I do? Well this cute little guy and his girlfriend have their own Teddy Bo website which opens today and they have their own blog so you can see what they've been up to.

Even better than that I've been asked to join the Design Team so I've been playing with bears in secret all weekend - what more could a girl ask for????

The theme for the first challenge is anything goes so please nip over to check out the details and leave Gayle, Tammy and us girls some love and drool over our awesome creations.

Here's my first Teddy Bo card for them:


 I'll post a Teddy Bea one and a Teddy Bo fridge magnet shortly :c)
I'd like to enter him into:
Catch the bug,
Crafty Emmas Store,
Craft Your Days Away,
Crafty Catz,
Stamp Something,
Kaboodle,
Stampin for the Weekend

12 comments:

Addams said...

Lovely card, that image is so cute!

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Congratulations!!! Gorgeous card. x

Gayle Cook said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...me likey..xxxx

FairyD x

Jennie said...

Its adorable Debbie :)
Congrats on making the design team too
x

Sarah said...

Huge congrats on the new DT Padster, what a perfect DT for you missus!!! I LOVE your card, gorgeous image and papers. Thank you for joining us again at CYDA, good luck with the challenge xxx

dragonllew said...

Congrats on your new DT fab card love the image

Lisa said...

Hi Debbie, Such a cute card!

Lisa x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Debbie, wowee I really love all of the checkness of your card, its fabulous! hugs Heidi xx

PepPop said...

That was my favourite image when I looked at them - he's very cute. Congratulations on your DT position - talk about the perfect designers for you :) YAY! Jaqui x

Jill said...

Aww such a sweet image and a really lovely card! Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles this week. Jill

Aunty Sue said...

very cute and thanks for joining us at crafty catz

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Very cute! Love the paper pieced cup. Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...