Followers

Wednesday 19 January 2011

Bea Active!

This is one of this weeks new releases at Teddy Bo. Bea makes me tired just looking at her. I'm not known for being anything approaching a gym bunny in fact doing sit ups makes me pass out (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it lol!)
And yes it's another calendar for one of my friends to have on her desk.
Sorry about all the photos but I've just downloaded Gimp and am having fun playing with it plus Bea is so very cute :c)
The paper is from one of the papermania capsule collections, sentiment from Create with TLC, flowers I am roses and prima





I would like to enter her into:
MSE challenge - flowers
 Fab N Funky - animal magic
Pennys Papercrafty - anything goes
Craft Your Passion - Button Up
Pile it on - Anything goes


14 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

Lovely card - beautiful colours xx

CT19720 said...

Gorgeous cards Debbie, love the images and colours you have used. Thanks for entering my challenge on MSE xx

CT19720 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CT19720 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Addams said...

Great card, love the sentiment!

dragonllew said...

This is fab love the sentiment

Courtney said...

This is super cute Debbie!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Penny's. Good Luck!!

Courtney~

Julye said...

Fab project and certain to bring a smile. Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Trudy Osborn said...

I am enjoying digging through your blog. Your cards are so fun and cute.

Thanks for the kind comment on my teddy bear card =).

Scrappy said...

What a fun project! LOVE it! Thanks so much for joining us at Pile it on this week! Hope you’ll be back to join us again soon!

Sharon said...

What a fabulous project. I love the colourings.
Thanks for joining in the challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty, hope to see you again next time.
Sharon x

Jennifer said...

Love this! Thanks for joining us at F'n'F xx Jenny xx

Emma H said...

Very cute, thanks for playing along with Fab n Funky!

PepPop said...

Lovely calendar and I totally agree - Bea is putting me to shame too :) Love the colours. Jaqui x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...