Followers

Wednesday 19 January 2011

Bubbly Bea

Another Bea - are your bored yet? lol! There's loads more where this one came from at Teddy Bo - I desperately need more play time. Probably why I wasn't devastated when I received an email today asking if I was still interested in reducing my work hours pending possible public sector job cuts :c)

She's exhausted after all that exercise in my earlier post LOL! She also has a very cute paw print bath mat in her accessories set that I couldn't fit on.
I've used a clear Sakura glaze pen on the bubbles but it doesn't show in the pics. Papers are Making Memories and sentiment is a discontinued Pollycraft stamp
I'd like to enter her into:
Fussy & Fancy Friday - sketch
Creative Craft World - cute & cuddly
Fab n funky - animal magic
Die Cut Dreams - digi + rubber
Incy Wincy - bears bears bears
Karber - digi + ribbon

13 comments:

Clairebears said...

wow Debbie :o)
I love it, its sooo cute!
Love Clairebears x

cheryl said...

oh this is just gorguoes fab images,hugs cheryl xxxx

Addams said...

Great images, I love the bear in the bath looking so relaxed in all those bubbles!

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow this is so cute, thanks for joining us at DCD, fab images, hugs Liz xx

dragonllew said...

Gorgeous card I'm loving these images thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy.
Jenny x

MiniOwner said...

Such a cute card. Thanks for taking up our challenge at Creative Craft World.
Sue x

Choccy said...

Oh my super cute card Padster !!
Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World for our cute and cuddly challenge.

Choccy xx

Anonymous said...

great card with fun images and colors. psst...i have a blogoversary candy on my blog. if you wanna join.hugs.

Deb said...

super sweet card Deb, love the colors, thanks so much for sharing at Die Cut Dreams this challenge
Debs
xxx

Sarah A said...

Gorgeous colours Debbie and that image is just perfect for my cute and cuddly theme over on Creative Craft World, thanks for joining us!

Sarah (A) x

karen said...

ah fab card, love the image, thanks for joining us at fab n funky this week, karen

Unknown said...

A beautiful card, Thanks for joining us at DCD.
Chris x

PepPop said...

Padster she's gorgeous. No wonder she needs a relaxing hot bath :) Great blog makeover too. Jaqui x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...