Followers

Sunday, 13 June 2010

Scraplings


These cute little guys are Scraplings! What are they - well basically they measure 1 1/4 by 4 1/4 inches and use up your odd offcut scraps.
There is a challenge and more info at I Did It Creations as part of the Xmas in June Party.
The papers on the centre and right hand one are Papermania Naughty & Nice ( I have no idea about the other one as it was part of a stash swap). The bear and kitty are from 2 separate freebie sets of stamps that have been free with Cardmaking & Papercrafting Magazine.

Why don't you have a go? I'm hooked lol!
Photobucket

8 comments:

dragonllew said...

They look great my favourite is the pink one.

Tired Mom said...

What a great idea and so versatile. I can think of so many uses for those at Christmas and other times of the year. X

Penni said...

I love scraplings, I haven't made any for ages. Not sure whether its the name I like the most though !!!

Yours are great.

Hugs
Penni
X

Scrappy Scatty said...

Oh wow they look great
xx

Angie said...

Lovely, could double up as bookmarks.

Rainmac said...

These are fab, would make great bookmarks to give as presents at Xmas x

Rusty said...

Wow how cool are these? never heard of these before but I must say I am impressed! x

PepPop said...

What a great idea - I knew I was keeping all my cutoffs for a reason. Jaqui x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget