Followers

Saturday 27 February 2010

Mother's Day Take 1

My mother never wants anything for Mother's Day so this year I've gone for the safe option of a gift card (Advantage card was just to make sure the pocket was big enough lol!)

When I saw the Perkabook tutorial on Belles & Whistles I just had to have a go although I forgot the handle and used Nesties Labels 8 as my circles weren't big enough.
I would like to enter it for the following challenges:
Nutshells - green
MSE - Mothers Day
Allsorts - Mothers Day
Stamp with Fun - Stitches

Image - Miss Anya Love
Paper - Making Memories Fresh Anthology Sydney


Photobucket

10 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Wow that is stunning.x

CT19720 said...

What a gorgeous card, it is stunning and your mum will love it xx

Gem said...

fab card padster, love how it looks like a handbag! :) xx

Lynda Nielsen said...

awww, this is fantastic. You see anything goes, all sorts of shapes, or nesties or whatever you have to make it work. It totally changes the look. I love it, it's so versatile. You're mom is going to absolutely LOVE it! Thanks for letting me know you tried it out. I'm so glad you did. =)
Hugs,
Lynda

dragonllew said...

Looks great I'm sure your mum will love it.

Anonymous said...

This is sooo clever, your Mum is going to love it. Hugs Anne xxx

Sarah said...

That is gorgeous, you are so clever x

furrypig said...

Amazing card will have to go off and study that link thanks Padster xxx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

This is such a beautiful gift card love the pocket and how the image filters through to the inside!

Thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Lisa said...

Hi, This is lovely! Fab image. I am sure your mum will love it.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

Lisa x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...