Followers

Thursday 25 February 2010

Does My Bum Look Big on This?

No trip to India would be complete without elephants - last time we went there was one who used to walk past every morning - funnily enough I didn't believe OH when he told me until I saw it for myself lol!

I really don't know how Hannibal crossed the Alps riding one of these things - either he got a thin one or he had longer legs than me - it's incredibly uncomfortable having your legs stuck out like that and impossible to climb on in any kind of lady like manner.


Just in case you're having trouble identifying it - the one in the grey wrinkly suit is the elephant - LOL!



Photobucket

5 comments:

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Really special moments you've captured.

Mrs Bs Blog said...

What an experience to treasure. Hugs Val xxx

Sarah said...

Wow what a fab experience x

Karen said...

Fabulous photographs Padster. Looks like a holiday you will remember for a long time xx

PepPop said...

It looks like you had a fabulous time. Sorry it's taken me so long to look at your pics but they were worth the wait. Jaqui x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...