Followers

Wednesday 20 January 2010

Is it a card? or is it a box?

Yes would be the answer to both questions!
I love the way easel cards stand up and had another one of my strange ideas - plus my husband bought me a scorpal for xmas that I hadn't really used - however did I manage without it? LOL!
I used punched flowers rather than prima ones so I could enter the Creative Card Crew challenge.
Image - Rosie Dancing Karen's Doodles
Papers - Papermania Colossal Basics Pad
Flower Punches - EK Success Retro Floral
from Papermaze
Photobucket

8 comments:

dragonllew said...

that looks great you have such good ideas.

furrypig said...

wow that is so impressive! Do I need a scorpal now? May add it to the wish list!!! Also impressive is it's not a bear! Loving cute elephant.

Marg said...

I thought for a minute there that the image was 'Marg dancing' Phew!
Brilliant I love it

Gem said...

aww I love it, what a fab idea!! :) xx

Sarah said...

That is beautiful, I absolutely love it, can I have some instructions please!!!

Paula said...

Wow what a fabulous idea i love the soft colours and great punch detail. Thanks for taking part in the CCC Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Anonymous said...

Love it Padster, especially the fact it's a box. Hugs, Anne xxx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a great project hunny absolutely love this idea. Thank you for joining in with the CCC challenge this week Linda x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...