Followers

Wednesday 24 June 2009

Sketch & Stash Challenge 13



There's a fabulous sketch on
Sketch and Stash
this fortnight.
I used my new piggy stamp and flowers both from eBay :c)
The paper was lurking in a box and I remembered I had a sizzix photo corner die for my birthday in October that I had never used so definitely neglected.

The pic also shows an ATC that I made as I wanted to use my piggy for something else.
papers for this are Funky Fairys and the oink is a clear alphabet set from Clever Cut

You can't tell very well from the pic but both piggys are layered onto foam pads and are 3 layers each - large letter stamp here I come again - good job Superdrug had 5% off stamps last week :c)

4 comments:

dragonllew said...

Great card and ATC that pig is so cute.

Becky said...

Brilliant card and ATC Debbie, I love piggies, so sweet!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash and taking up the extra challenge!!
Love Becky xx

Jill said...

gorgeous card and ATC, love your new piggy stamp so cute, thanks for joining in the fun at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx

Sarah said...

Fab card and ATC, I love that pig, he is adorable x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...