Followers

Wednesday 24 June 2009

Charisma Cardz Challenge # 24

In true Libran fashion I couldn't decide whether Diamonds are a girls best friend should be diamonds the shape or diamond as in bling so I used both on this ATC which I'm going to use to decorate a notebook cover for my very pink friend.

I stamped my favourite bag stamp (had it for ages but have absolutely no idea where it came from so the stash fairy must have brought it) and embossed it with bridal embossing powder (managed not to glitter the cat this time), coloured in the flowers and added some Papermania gems. Punched some flowers and added a pink border to them then put it all together with the co-ordinating Cup Cakes papers from Craftwork Cards.

Only another 5 notebooks to go now!

2 comments:

Karen said...

I love this ATC its very pretty and very girly and the bling looks great :)

Sarah said...

So so pretty, I love it :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...