Followers

Saturday 13 June 2009

Crafty Place June Challenge




When Saveapenny set this month's challenge I was stumped to put it politely.
Found these great scrapbooking stickers in The Works for 99p and was over the moon (yep easily pleased!)
The picture is of Barnaby Bear who belongs to DD's school and had to come on holiday with us send a postcard and have his photo taken. So here he is sunning himself in Goa layered up on bright yellow card with some blue and yellow organza ribbon and the aforementioned stickers.

8 comments:

Melanie Marshall said...

I have those stickers you know! :D Where do you find the time to make so much beautiful stuff? You must craft super fast! We need a budgie update and also please PLEASe may I have a sneaky peek at Auroras bag.. I am so ooo Excited :)

Karen said...

Fabulous sunny card all the bear needs is a pina colada. Glad you found the sketch useful again. x

dragonllew said...

What a great card I love the story behind the picture.

Mhaggie said...

when my dd2 was in primary 1, the class had a bear and if you were good he got to come home for weekend, ended up with the parents vying to do the best things, you had to take photos and send a postcard.....ours came to swimming lessons, came to work with me, went fot a test drive of a new car......! card is lovely too!

Fifi Folle said...

I love the pic of Barnaby Bear, what a good idea to use it for the card, it looks great.x

melissa75 said...

Fabulous card - I love how you've used the pic of Barnaby on holiday.

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

A brilliant card and good to see a bear on his holidays!

Sarah said...

Brilliant card, I love it x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...