Followers

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Bear and Owls - for a couple of cuties

This is the Just Because 6x6 card kit although I have added a bit of embossed kraft card, matted the layers onto mirror cards and cut a out a couple of flowers rather than decoupaging him. The sentiment is a Wellington bear one
If you don't want a full card kit there are also just toppers like these Owl ones that also includes a backing paper although mine is a First Edition Daydream one cut in an arched window using my Silhouette. The sentiment is a Lili of the Valley one.
As I had a couple of images spare I used them to put on the front of a couple of notepads that I keep handy.

3 comments:

Lau W said...

Superb cards Debbie !
xx

Claire said...

These are just adorable - love that owl. Hugs, Claire x

Sarah said...

Sooooo cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...