Followers

Monday 15 April 2013

Lickle Bear

Sometimes you just don't end up with the card you started off with. This was originally supposed to be a Teddy Bea card but I was having one of those days when nothing was coming out the printer the right size.

I printed this cute little Meljen's bear almost a year ago and finally coloured him during the week when I was throwing a hissy fit as the lawnmower wouldn't start (turns out you have to put petrol in the thing!).

The card base with the branch is from birdscards.com although I made my own flowers with my EK success punch and added a Whimsy sentiment.

I would like to enter this into Ready Teddy GoOpus GlueiDi's Digi Designs

5 comments:

tilly said...

what a lovely cute bear, very pretty
Tilly

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Gorgeous card. ;) x

Chrissy said...

Awww..he is gorgeous Debbie,love the branch and flowers too so cute..and petrol works well in cars when they dont start too..ask my son who drove home from work to help..lol..and was not impressed.

luv CHRISSYxx

Highland Handmade said...

Very pretty, dont you just hate printers though?? Which ek success punch is the flowers please? x

Nicolchen said...

Hi Debbie

Your card is simply wonderful...the little bear is totally cute and I love the colours you´ve used :0)))

Have a nice week ;0)

Hugs Nicole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...