Followers

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Teddy Bo Tuesday - Spring Flowers


Having forgotten to check exactly what the theme was for the current challenge - I kind of forgot the spring colours although I did remember the flowers


I've used TEDDYBOBEA_121, some sadly neglected First Edition Papers and a must have set of Carnation Creation Dies that I've maybe used once.
Rather than a card today I've made a door hanger type thingy although the weather was far too rubbish to get a decent photo of it hanging on the handle


I've used TEDDYBOBEA_121, some sadly neglected First Edition Papers and a must have set of Carnation Creation Dies that I've maybe used once. The sentiment is Lili of the Valley

Furry Hugs
Debbie xx

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Fabulous Debbie, love the image and gorgeous colouring.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

Gorgeous door hanger Debbie, love this image x

dragonllew said...

Great door hanger such a cute image.
Jenny x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...