Followers

Friday 6 May 2011

Say Hi to Elefunt

This is Bea's new friend who is being called Elefunt for now - any suggestions for a name please nip over to the Teddy Bo blog and leave a comment so hopefully Bo & Bea can have some more friends (with hats of course!!)
I didn't do so well with the biscuits today but realised when I sat at work that having fought tall child for the last bowl of Rice Krispies (other breakfast cereals are available lol!) this morning that I forgot to eat them so was very hungry by the time I came in from work and a packet was open which is never a good idea coz they shout through the little gap.............................

4 comments:

cheryl said...

oh hun this is one,gorgeous image just love it,so cute hugs cherylxxx

Ali said...

Ooooh soooo cute xx

Uma said...

elefunt is fantastic! lovely card

Mad-Frog said...

Gorgeous image I love it, great card

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...