Followers

Sunday 29 May 2011

A few hours left!

Realised I made this ages ago but didn't post it - Doh! Just a quick reminder that you only have a few hours to enter our current challenge at Teddy Bo which is Bo on his own.
I've used Teddy Bea 060 - Victorian Bathing Bea here and some papermania papers with a bit of string along the bottom

PS if you love the bears as much as we do - check out the new challenge on Tuesday as we are having a DT call to expand our merry band of furry fanatics :c)

6 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

how lovely xx

Seafield Jo said...

I do love these bears Debbie, and you've made a fantastic card with this one. Jo x

cheryl said...

oh hun this is just brilliant one amazing card the detail is just amazing hugs cheryl x

Gayle Cook said...

Have I seen this before honey?!?!? It's great...love the eyelets and little rope details...very beachy!!

Gayle x

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Padster, love the shape and the image x

Cely said...

Wonderful coloring! Thank you so much for your sweet comment you left on my blog. I'm now your newest follower! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...