Followers

Saturday 18 December 2010

Teachers Gifts 2010

This is DD's last year at primary school so maybe this will be the last time I have to come up with any of these.
The tubs originally held Pineapple but as they were emptied I squirreled them away to refill with Celebrations (from one of the big tins that I got half price at Tesco), tea bags, hot chocolate and a mini calendar (which I forgot to take pics of. Unfortunately the notepads wouldn't fit through the hole :c)

The paper is Papermania and the tags are made using some Penny Black stamped images that I bought last Christmas and never used.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

These are gorgeous! Love that cute image x

Karen said...

I love these gifts and brilliant idea to recycle the jars, hopefully when the contents are all gone the teacher will still find a use for the jar.xx

PepPop said...

Clever idea with the Pineapple tubs. Lovely tags too. Jaqui x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...