Followers

Thursday 2 September 2010

Something new!

I had a small selection of Maggie and Hamish Stamps arrive yesterday and decided to try masking for the first time to combine these images in an anniversary card for my hubby's parents. Don't know why I'd been putting it off as once I'd cut my post it mask for Maggie it was very straightforward and would be even easier with clear stamps as I would have been able to see exactly where Hamish was gonna end up LOL!
The sketch is from The Sugar Bowl with the option of pearls.

I would also like to enter it into:
Crazy4challenges - Lattice (Martha Stewart punch)
The Crafty Pad - Simply Pearls
Creative Cottage - Celebrations
Photobucket

10 comments:

Ali said...

Gorgeous xxx

Scrappy Scatty said...

oh wow what a lovely card - the images you have used I love them, I must add them to my ever growing wish list
xx

dragonllew said...

Great card I like your new stamps.

Addams said...

Lovely card, well done with the masking, you would never know!

maxine said...

Lovely card thanks for joining us this week

lindyloo said...

Love the image and coloured so beautifully thanks for joining us at the creative cottage lindyloo x

Susan (aka TomsMom) said...

Fabulous stamp and a lovely card.

Elaine said...

Beautiful card.
Great choice of stamps, and your masking is fab.
Thank you for joining in the Sugar Bowl challenge.
Love Elaine xx

Fifi Folle said...

Fab card, I love your new stamps. x

Sarah said...

Beautiful, love the effect of masking x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...