Followers

Tuesday, 21 September 2010

Little Padster Bags

My friend saw the handbag that I made a few weeks ago for OSAAT and asked me to make her a couple to put vouchers in for Xmas pressies. Having spent hours looking through my papers I finally decided on these ones or I would have made them last week.

I've altered the size this time so the body of the bag is made from a 9 x 12 inch rectangle so they end up about 6 inches tall by 5 wide by 2 deep and made the handles from 1/2 inch strips of card.
Photobucket

15 comments:

Rainmac said...

These are gorgeous, love the colours xxx

flourgirl said...

Ooooo bags!! I love bags!! these are sooo pretty. Do you have instructions on how to make them please :) xx

Rebekah said...

I feel the need for a tutorial Debbie! I love these and would so love t make some! HUgs Rebekah xx

dragonllew said...

They look fab love the papers you have used

CT19720 said...

Absolutely gorgeous bags. Love the papers you have used xx

Flying Fresian said...

I agree - tutorial required!

Marg said...

Gorgeous, particularly like the tags you've made. Another student for your tutorial please?

Rusty said...

Beautiful bags xx

Addams said...

Those are lovely, definately need a tutorial!

Gemma said...

gorgeous bags Padster, another tutorial vote here ;) x

Uma said...

fabulous, lovely bags :)

bunbun2 said...

gorgeous bags! I too would love a tutorial! xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Debbie these are beautiful I can see why your friend wanted some I would love a tutorial on making one of these
Hugs
Lorraine x

Fifi Folle said...

These are gorgeous. I'd really like a tutorial too. x

furrypig said...

ooh gorgeous bags xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget