Followers

Wednesday 2 December 2009

WOYWW!


Just realised it's Wednesday so took a photo of my desk (well dining room table) as I couldn't find a spare place to work. The pile on the left is my complete xmas stash as I still have cards to make. The diary is a work in progress and at the back next to my guillotine are my new Sizzix Alphabets which arrived today :c)

Am going to play with them tomorrow (although they're supposed to be for xmas) as I really need the alpha bubble numbers for an 18th birthday card.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Hi Padster! Thanks for leaving me a comment on my blog. Funny about you not using glitter n such bcuz your cat would end up wearing it - I just saw glitter on my dog yesterday :D

P.S. When did you take a picture of my desk? Funny, it really does look like mine - lol!

Love and hugs ~ Lori xx

Carmen said...

Lovely to see your desk again, always looks like so much is going on. Play with the alphas, go onnnnn! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...