Followers

Thursday 17 December 2009

Virtual Cake

My husband has been baking today as it's his turn to bring cakes for the monthly management meeting. He's never made a cake before but is pleased with how this one turned out. He put the sausage rolls and mince pies in the tin before I could snap them.

I would love to be able to tell you what it tasted like but he's only let me lick the spoon after he put the frosting on it :c(. He did make me some lemon curd tarts though.

Update: It tasted great too! Not all of it got eaten so he brought the rest home Yum!

3 comments:

Karen said...

WOW!! that cake looks divine mmmm yum I hope your DH is making you one for Christmas, you could always bring it here and I will make the coffee :)

leia said...

Mmm yummy that looks soo good - you better get him to make another one for home x

Sarah said...

Blimey that looks delicious, my kind of cake!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...