Followers

Saturday 25 July 2009

Pink Elephant - Animals


My cousin's wife has just had twin boys - they now have 3 boys who's names start with A B and C!
I don't know how I would manage without Rainmac sending me stmped images so here are the baby little cotton rabbits on a pocket card.
I'd never tried this colour combo before but really love it. The backing paper has been sat in my stash for ages I found it the other day during my latest tidy up.
I layered the rabbits up on 3 circles cut with my new nesties - I'm seriously addicted now :c)

6 comments:

dragonllew said...

A lovely card those bunnies are so cute

Sheri Gilson said...

Very sweet card with those little bunnies!! Thanks for playing along with us at TPE!!

Annie said...

ah how sweet is that - those bunnies are adorable. A great card.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

Padster, that is a gorgeous card, I love the colour combination and the little bunnies look sooo cute xxx

Anonymous said...

That is gorgeous x

Carol said...

Fabulous bunnies and great layout! Thanks for joining our Animals theme at TPE :)

Hugs
Carol x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...