Followers

Wednesday 22 July 2009

Creative Card Crew & Sketch and Stash


I decided to combine the Creative Card Crew polkadots challenge with this fab sketch from sketch and stash.
The spotty paper is offcuts from last years Christmas cards (Papermania contemporary christmas) mounted onto some navy linen card offcuts from my bits box. Layered up the stamp by Autumn leaves added some flowers and brads from my stash and finished it off with my new thank you stamp although I didn't use the whole image the middle bit is at the top left and the bottom bit at the bottom right. The grey background paper is embossed with swiss dots :c)

12 comments:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card, I love the layout and the colours x

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card, love the image you've used. Hugs Michele x

dragonllew said...

Looks great love the layout you have used.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image & colours you've used.

All the best

Jan xx

furrypig said...

great card padster I love it!

Becky said...

What a pretty card Debbie, I love the pretty colours!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Choccy said...

Oooh i love your card Debbie. x

I should really participate in these challenges too as they look such great fun !!

Maria (mumhug) said...

The card is fabulous it all works so well. x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

A beautiful card. The stamp is so pretty and I love the papers. Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Sharon xx

aardvarkpest said...

Very pretty. I love the colour and the papers.

Glenda

Jill said...

beautiful christmas card Debbie, love the DP you've used so pretty, thanks for joining in the fun at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx

Tasha said...

Wow beautiful card fab colours and great layyout
Thank you for joining in the Creative Card Crew challenge
love tasha xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...