Followers

Saturday 21 March 2009

Easter Bunnies



I knitted these mini bunny snuggle blankets for the grandchildren of my 2 friends. I had already tried one out on DD although she's 9 - lol!

I was going to be really naughty and put white buttons in with them but found these board books instead :c)

The sizzix letters for the names are held together with eyelets - I'm trying to get as much value for money out of my crop a dile as possible - was having trouble holding them to punch but got my tweezers out eventually Doh!

6 comments:

Karen said...

These snuggle bunnies are so cute and just the right size for little ones to carry round. What a lovely gift

Melanie Marshall said...

My goodness how do you knit these things so quickly? I love it xx These are such thoughtful and perfect gifts, I really like the names on the cellophane. Very pretty :)

Sarah said...

Wow, I love these, so cute, what a brilliant pressie!

Mhaggie said...

you are just soooo clever!

melissa75 said...

These are so cute!!!

Highland Handmade said...

Wow they are beautiful! Well done! I wish I could knit! Can I ask where you bought the Tigger book from? xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...