Followers

Wednesday 25 February 2009

Another Creation


This jacket type thingy has been a work in progress for what seems like ages!

Finally finished it last night after spending what felt like all weekend picking up stitches round the front. It has more shape when it's on fortunately.

What else have I done?
Made a box for the mini scrapbook
Restitched the neck seam on DD's school coat as she detached the hood "catching it on a twig" hmmmm
Knitted her a pair of gloves to take on her first overnight school trip - yay!

2 comments:

Liberty :) said...

wow you have been so busy padster! I love all of it, but I am jealous of the cardi! Wish I could knit stuff!! I am learning but I think all my 'scarves' will have to go to church 'cos they are so holy :)

Love the blog, keep up the good work

PS- I'm Jamster :)

Melanie Marshall said...

WOW I am in awe of your knitting skills that is amazing!! You are one clever lady. I am scared looking at your shelves.. they're gonna go again!! LOL

Mel xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...