Followers

Saturday 28 June 2014

Anything goes at Papercreator

 It's anything goes this time at Papercreator so with me being really awkward I've made my first Christmas card of 2014 *shudders* with the 8x8 decoupage layers from the Scrumptious Quick Card front kit  in this one you get a card front and layers in both 6x6 and 8x8 sizes and it only costs £1 - bargain
I thought I'd show a picture of what I used the gingham paper is by Pretty Grafik and the pack was a bargain at 60p as there's a sale on there at the minute. The candy cane ribbon can be ordered from me I have it in green as well.

5 comments:

Lily Allen said...

Oh, how adorable! LOVE that image & your card is beautiful! Great design & love the snowflake and sentiment!Thanks fore sharing.

OGEN Infosystem (P) Limited said...

Thank you so much for sharing this informative blog with us, this was really amazing and I’m really thankful to you.
Top 5 Web Development Company in India

Carol J. Lacy said...



Very helpful information!Thank you so much for the detailed article

Ghost Mannequin services
Photo Retouching Services
background removal service

Dial Web India said...

Awesome blog. Get the Best SEO Services in Noida and Top 5 Web Designing Company in Delhi at Dial Web India.
Top 5 Web Designing Company in Delhi

Gribety Detective India said...

Get the best Detective Agency in Jaipur, Rajasthan by Gribety Detective India, i.e. one of the best Top 5 Detective Agency in Jaipur.
Top 5 Detective Agency in Jaipur

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...