Followers

Saturday 27 July 2013

New Paper Creator Challenge - Just Bears


When I was asked to choose the theme for the new Papercreator Challenge it took me about a nanosecond - so guess what it's Just Bears this time and we're having a bit of a break to allow us to have a holiday in fact as you read this I should be on my way to Koh Samui for some R&R (that's reading and relaxation in my case)
 I've used the Teddy Cuddles 6x6 Card Kit today. I made the card using the jumble pyramage and the frame using the card layers and one of the decoupage layers that you get as well. These kits are such brilliant value for money and you only need to print off the bits you need.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous makes, love the blues and the bear is fab x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...