Followers

Friday 22 February 2013

Fairytale Friday Again!



Image: TEDDYBEA_255
Paper: Wild Rose Studio
Sentiment: Craftwork Cards

It's been half term here this week so at least I kind of got a bit of a lay in once he who must be ignored had gone off to work - although the first part of the week without the car was a bit of a strain but cheaper than paying for the hire car while we were waiting for his real car to be ready.

I've used another coloured image today as sometimes I just can't be bothered to match and shade and it's so quick and easy **grins** And remember our anything goes challenge is still running

3 comments:

Claire said...

Lovely card, adorable teddy. Hugs, Claire x

dragonllew said...

Great card love the cute bear.
Jenny x

Karen said...

This is so cute, I love the pink and blue combo, its one of my favourites.

I'm loving the new blog header too, it looks so professional. With those labels on your stall your wonderful goodies should soon disappear. I love how everything matches perfectly.

Karen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...