Followers

Friday 9 November 2012

Fairytale Friday



Image: TEDDYBEA_235
Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Martha Stewart edge punch
Sentiment: Whimsy Stamps

I can't believe it's Friday again! So as team B are in charge at the moment - here is my card using one of the pre-coloured designs from a couple of weeks ago.

I did have a play with one of this weeks designs to make the labels for me to use at the craft fairs I'm doing. I've made the price and description detachable so I can take different items with me :0)
Image is TEDDYBEA_241 and the gingham is from an old pack from a now defunct company called Funky Fairies.
The font I used on the order folder is called Cheri


3 comments:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous! Enjoy the craft fair, you'll do brilliantly xxx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Gorgeous stuff - I'm sure your stuff will fly out x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love the teddy bea image and the colours
Lindsay xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...