Followers

Friday, 18 May 2012

New Baby at Fussy and Fancy Friday


Whoo Hoo! It's my first DT post for Fussy and Fancy Friday - seems ages since I announced I was joining the team! Anyhoo our theme for the next fortnight is New Baby.


I love blue so I've used Humphrey to make a gift set of card, gift box and tag


I so loved colouring this cute little guy from Crafter's Companion and teamed him with Papermania paper and Die cut stars using Cuttlebug dies and a star embossing folder.
Please pop over to the challenge blog and see what my teamies have created this time.

Baby Powder Hugs
Debbie xx

7 comments:

Chrissy said...

Awww..he is gorgeous Debbie..beautiful baby card set..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Rebekah said...

What a super cute pairing fab work hugs Rebekah xx

dragonllew said...

Cute set love the embossed stars.
Jenny x

Claire said...

So cute Debbie, love your gift set. Hugs, Claire x

Sazzle said...

Great combination just fit for when a new baby arrives and so nice to have them all matching too :-)

It does seem ages since the announcement went out doesn't it?

Can't wait to see more of your great projects in the next challenges - thanks Debbie!

xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

Sazzle

Regena said...

Sweet card!!

Sheryl said...

Oh my gosh! I love the shiny stars on this baby card! They are brilliant! Your coloring and shading is beautiful too!
Hugs, Sheryl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget