Followers

Monday 5 September 2011

Some new stamps

Rainmac keeps using this little guy and yet again I had him uninked  in my stamp box - but no longer lol!
Last weeks purchase was a set of Kanban stamps that I've had my eye on for ages - heres one
Very cute even if I say so myself - I have made a new rule any new stamps that come into the house have to be used before they're put away - I have a small cairn on my table at the mo - oops

I would like to enter the bottom one into the Lets Ink it Up DT call
Humphrey is already in the Charisma Facebook competition this week

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So pretty, love the stamp and coloured beautifully too I might add. Thanks for applying for my DT at LIIU, good luck. Hugs Suzanne x PS Good rule too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...