Followers

Sunday 10 April 2011

Song titles at I Did it Creations

Lots of brains were racked when I was deciding what I was going to do for my card this week at I Did it Creations. I'm always singing but nothing that I could make a card from. Then I dropped my box of dies on the floor and these star ones fell out so there was my inspiration - Stars by Simply Red or suppose it could be Catch a Falling star.

I've used papers by JLJ designs called Pretty tough and just die cut lots of stars in 3 different sizes using a set of cuttlebug dies, thrown them on the card and stuck them down. I really struggled not to arrange them all nicely and evenly

3 comments:

cheryl said...

oh that was,luck then hun as this certainly gave,you the inspiration hun to make a brilliant card,this is,great hun love the design,hugs cheryl xxxxx

Sarah said...

This is beautiful, love the papers x

PepPop said...

Love how you got your inspiration. Very pretty card. Jaqui x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...