Followers

Monday 25 October 2010

Sparkle & Shine at Craft Your Passion

Today is my final Guest Designer challenge over at Craft Your Passion and the theme is sparkle & shine - I'd like to say a big thank you to the girls for having me for the last month :c). I've used this gorgeous image called Reindeer by Lauretta See

I kept my card fairly simple and added glitter and gems to some dark red card that I embossed with a Little Claire embossing folder

I would like to enter it into:
The crafty pad - Christmas
Totally Gorjuss - sparkle
Allsorts - spots & stripes
Crafty Creations - green red & brown

Photobucket

13 comments:

Sarah said...

This is gorgeous Padster, I love the image and the papers you've used xxx

Ali said...

Really lovely xx

Uma said...

fantastic, great use of bling

Susan (aka TomsMom) said...

I love what you've done with the embossing, looks great with the gems. Lovely card.

dragonllew said...

gorgeous card I love the embossing

Debs said...

Pretty card Debbie.
Thanks for playing along with my Spots & Stripes challenge at Allsorts this week.
Good luck
Debs xx

sammi said...

Beautiful card, Debbie! We are so happy to have you joining us as Guest Designer at Craft Your Passion!

mrsk06 said...

hello again Debbie your on a roll! Lovely Card!

Thanks for playing along with The Crafty pad this week! Hugz Sal xx

Addams said...

Lovely card, great backing paper

Joyleen Dianne Co Lim said...

Love your background!

Anonymous said...

Rudolph looks cute with his sparkly nose.Love how you've created the background too.Been great having you with us this month.
Lisa x

Stephanie said...

Great card! I love the bling.

Unknown said...

Love this Christmas card. It's got a really elegant feel to it. Gorgeous! x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...