Followers

Thursday 20 May 2010

New Stash

Don't you just love it when your stash arrives!
The bottom 2 rows are what I bought with my Nutcrafters voucher. The next ones up are all from eBay. Just a Bear wasn't a bargain as I was outbid at the last second and couldn't up my bid in time so bought a new one as was watching the auction finish and had decided what I was going to do with him but how cute is he? :cD
The top row are the embossing folders and dies from Crafts U Love half price so bought both :c)

 Not cardmaking stash but another eBay bargain - am going to try and stitch them in secret to make a pair of cushions for not so small child although may struggle to part with them lol!

Photobucket

3 comments:

hassy said...

Looking forward to seeing your creations with that fab stash... it looks brill... :D x

Susan (aka TomsMom) said...

Ooooh, super stash! I have the bear stamp in two sizes, haven't used them for ages! I've got the bunch of flowers and the umbrella stamps too so he can hold them. They're great fun! Gorgeous X-stitch kits too.

Sarah said...

Ooohhh fabby stash, looking forward to seeing your new makes xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...