Followers

Thursday 20 August 2009

Pollycraft favourite things #22


This notebook cover uses my favourite teddy stamp that I've had for years and still love to bits :c)
Papers are MME Bloom and Grow. The sentiment was found in a bargain bin rummage at a show I've stamped it on the reverse side of the background paper cut it out with my nesties and attached it through the eyelets with 6 strand embroidery thread so it swings.
The notepads were a pack of 8 from the Pound Shop and are about 6x4 inches so a decent size for a few pennies - more to decorate before xmas!

8 comments:

Sue said...

great little note pad and super cute image,thanks for joining us at pollycraft:)

sue
xx

Karen said...

Gorgeous little notepad, I love the sentiment and the way you have attatched it is very clever xx

Sarah said...

I love it, really gorgeous x

Emma said...

Gorgeous notebook...the teddy is adorable.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Emma x

Becky said...

Gorgeous teddy stamp, no wonder it's your favourite!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Pollycraft!
Love Becky xx

Paula said...

Oh i love this!! I love the tag, and what a handsome bear!!!
Thanks for joining us at pollycraft!
Paula x

dragonllew said...

Fab little notebook I can see why the teddy is your favourite that sentiment is fab to.

craftygranny said...

That is lovely .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...